Monday, October 27, 2008

Washington's Drought by Darren



Redskins suffer huge drought to the winless St. Louis Rams.

My name is Darren and I think The Washington Redskins are still the best premiere teams in the NFL. But, on Sunday October 12 the Redskins lost to the winless St. Louis Rams 19-17. I think we lost because of the many turnovers we had made during the game. So if any of you daring fans want to hit me back you can.


Also, The Washington Redskins will beat The Dallas Cowboys on November 16 and we WILL shut out Tony Romo and Terrell ‘’cry because I don’t get the ball’’ Owens. So now what?! Also the St. Louis Rams had also beat the Dallas Cowboys on October 19,2008 with a final score of 35-14.

News2Know:Dallas fans Tony Romo had messed up his pinkey during practice and luckily he will return October 26,2008.


--Darren

No comments: