Monday, October 27, 2008

School Violence

There is violence ever where in school like something that happened not to long ago a girl had brought a razor blade to school and cut another student. The girl also accidentally cut herself after the fight. I know that this is wrong I did it myself but I didn’t cut anyone I’m not that bad but I suffered the same fate as her. Think about this how did she get it into the school? That is what you should be asking after reading this it’s because some schools don’t have enough money to buy metal detectors or anything to protect against violence in the school especially gun violence. What if it was not a box cutter but instead a gun and then what, one girl would not be able to walk away from the fight like she did. We need to help them, help the schools to stop the violence before it starts please spair some money and time to help them.

No comments: