Monday, October 27, 2008

Is Toonami gone FOREVER?



Has our famed anime schedule block been abolished by recently showed old movies no one watches anymore? Does anyone still care about the Japanese cartoon world? I know some people out there don't like Japanese stuff, if you're reading this and you're one of those people you might want to go to someone else's blog. NOW! Anyways,( in my opinion some of the best shows on Cartoon Network were featured on Toonami) like-


Naruto


Blue Dragon


Zatch Bell


Samurai Jack


Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo


Dragon Ball Z


Mar


and most important of all....


Pokemon!


My resources tell me that Cartoon Network is upgrading our beloved Toonami into something even cooler! But whos to say that I'm right? Lets see what you can find out. If you can find any new or different facts about the most awesome of times on Saturday night,(Toonami), you know where to post it!


If you ain't down wit anime, then here's what I say............


Beat it.......... just


BEAT IT!

No comments: