Monday, October 27, 2008

AlAsia-LaVonne

My name is ALAsia. My favorite movie is Titanic. It is a very good movie dealing with drama, romance, and decisions. I highly recommend it. My favorite TV show is Tyler Perry’s House of Payne. I like this show because Tyler Perry not only puts comedy in the show, but he puts real life situations and tragedies that may occur in real-life. My favorite hobbies are talking on the phone, going shopping, and writing. But, enough about me lets get down to business.This here is my blog. Here I get to talk about ANYTHING.So right now let’s talk sports.If you like you like football. I could hook you up…sometimes. If you’re a Redskins fan then, you have officially become my new best friend. If you’re a fan of any other team…then I am embarrassed FOR you! Sunday, October 19, 2008 Redskins take the gold winning 14-11 playing the Cleveland Browns. Go Redskins!Now let’s talk politics.Last night October 7, 2008 was the debate between Barack Obama and John McCain. Barack Obama has this election in the bag we already know who’s going to win on November 2, 2008.People say that kids aren’t allowed to vote because we’re not all that informed with politics and economics and all the issues, but isn’t that our decision? But now we kids get to speak our mind for once. You can go to nick.com/kpp to vote and say what you feel about the election.Did you know that in North Korea they have nuclear power plants that produce plutonium to make bombs? But now the FBI is on the case. They are shutting down all power plants to prevent this from happening.Well, that’s all for AL-TIMERS today. Tune in next time! Hope you enjoyed your daily news.

No comments: