Monday, November 3, 2008

Me & Her


Her beautiful hair flowed like water through the air
The perfume on her body complimented her glare
She is my sun on a cloudy day
My eyes would not dare to look away

She sings like a siren only not as hypnotic
Funny and crazy slightly short neurotic
her eyes sparkle like a diamond in the sun
She must, just has to be my true one

She loves me not you so how do you do
Like I said before she is my true
I love her walk in every way
her hips rock my mind into a heavenly daze

Her lips are no where close to thin
She kisses me and I feel anything then
I can't help but urge to feel
her smooth skin, dark as sugar hill

If you know a girl like this,you know what I mean.
It's not unexpected for her to come in your dreams

But yet our love is more of a lust,
to see, to smell, to hear, to touch.
So alas you see it was not meant be
with me and her or her and me

No comments: